The safety of our students
and trainers is paramount...
1. Stringent COVID-19 protocols are in place. Clients will be advised of the new protocols before Lesson 1 and must agree to adhere to them in order to attend class.
2. All classes are limited to 6 dogs. Please note: When the video was created we started with 4 dogs but have since increased the maximum number of dogs to 6.
3. In order to ensure proper social distancing of 6-feet between students, only the person training the dog is allowed to attend class.
4. Adult family members can alternate who comes with the dog each week. We offer Private classes at our Ajax location for those who would like their family to attend.
5. All students and trainers are required to wear a face mask while in the building.
6. When you arrive the trainer will direct you to the hand sanitizer station where you will be required to sanitize your hands. They will show you where you will be working with your dog during class.
7. The floor has been taped off. Please stay within your assigned boundary unless otherwise indicated by the trainer.
8. If you are ill, do not come to class. If the trainer is concerned that you may be ill, for the safety of our trainers and other students, you will not be allowed to participate and will be asked to leave.
9. The video is of our Ajax location and also applies to our Beaches location.
It is a good idea to take a moment and read the Important Things to Know portion of our website for other important information.